Tax Relief 2010 – Let’s Talk. What’s In It For You?
Larry Ostrosky, CPA
Debbie Knight, CPA
Tax, Accounting & Business Advisory Services
What changed or didn’t for your tax returns in 2010″?
Join us as we explore and discuss what you can expect as you prepare to file your 2010 tax returns – individual and corporate.
- Uncover what’s behind the 2010 Tax Relief Act – Extension Bill
- Learn how to use Tax Extenders to your benefit
- Leverage Tax Credits you may not know exist
Additional Topics Include
- Business Incentives, including 100% Bonus Depreciation and Code Sec. 179 Expensing
- Employment Tax Credits ( WOTC, Enterprise Zones)
- R & D Credits
- Employee New Hire and Retention Credits – the 2010 HIRE Act
- Small Business Health Care Tax Credit
- Estate and Trust Planning – New rates and Exclusions for 2011
- Real Estate – Distressed Real Estate and Mortgage Debt Relief
- Extension of the Bush Tax Cuts through 2012
Complimentary hors d’oeuvres and beverages will be provided.
Please RSVP – phone 714.692.5094.
Space is limited! Call Today!